Monday, February 11, 2013

DOTM Sentinel Prime (Part 1)

Sentinel Prime. A true strong leader, no nonsense, clear vision, measurable goal, steadfast, Victory at all costs. His successor, on the other hand, is just full of pompous hot air.
Source: http://movies.about.com 

"Optimus, you simply fail to understand that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

"Duh?"

"How do I put this?... You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs."

"Errr boss... I prefer them sunny side up."

"I think I may have found my successor."

This toy is great. Good articulation, complex transformation. The only thing that bothered me was the ubiquitous use of boring grey which seems to plague Hasbro's toys. Still, it's not something a bit of metal grey, silver and gold paint wouldn't fix. Here's what I have done after a few weekends. Still lots of little details to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment